Model Business Letters, E-Mails & Other Business Documents by Shirley Taylor 6th Edition
The global best-selling companion to the fundamentals of business correspondence. Over 350,000 copies sold!
In business, communication counts. Clear and well-structured letters, documents and e-mails can deliver better results, with speed and accuracy. The words that you use, and the way that you present them, also send important signals about you and your business to your customers, colleagues and business partners. So make sure you’re sending the right ones.
Model Business Letters is a practical and comprehensive guide to help you get more value from your business communication.
In this book you will find over 500 sample documents for a wide range of business situations, easy to use examples and practical advice on content, language and style. Model Business letterswill help you to put the key rules of good business writing into action, and a framework for creating clear and effective business communication, including:
- How to present business documents correctly and clearly
- how to structure your communication for maximum results
- how to make your email work for you
- model examples for a range of business communication needs
- 100 top-tips for better business writing
If you want your business to be a model of successful communication, Model Business Letters will be a valuable companion.
- Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else by Geoff Colvin
- Stand Out: The Groundbreaking New Strengths Assessment from the Leader of the Strengths Revolution by Marcus Buckingham
- The Mind of the Strategist: The Art of Japanese Business by Kenichi Ohmae
- Excellent Employment: Hiring the Best People to Help Your Business Grow